Liquip offers the DCC100, a electrical power conditioner that protects connected equipment from surges and voltage spikes generated by vehicle operation.
The DCC100 supplies 12V DC out with low noise and a wide range of input voltage from 9V to 36V DC.
Features & Benefits
- Protects up to 50V/100ms spike.
- Wide range of input voltage.
- Less than 0.1V output voltage noise.
- IP20 ingress protection.
- Light weight design, 100 grams.
It must be either mounted in the cab area, typically in the fuse box, or inside a junction box of IP rating 66 minimum (Liquip JBL100 or similar)
- Ensure cable glands are rated for a minimum IP66.
- Wire as per wiring diagram attached.
- Ensure IP66 rated blanking plugs are used in any unused holes in junction box.
Total 1.67A Continuous.
Recommended Fuse Rating
3.15A slow blow.
0.2– 2.5mm2, strip length 6mm.
DCC100: Power filter conditioner.
DFV100: Register for use in zone 1 hazardous locations.
DFV100H: Register with heated display (no approvals).
DFV103: Level Gauging CPU for use in zone 1 hazardous locations.
DFV101: Combined register & level gauging CPU for use in zone 1 hazardous locations.