- Adjustment free.
- Low maintenance.
- 90mm nominal diameter opening for minimum full 80mm flow throughout.
- Piston operation for sequential operation.
- Downward opening poppet to prevent leaks from product surge, in the event of a tanker rollover.
- The sequencing valve is offered to ensure the main poppet is fully open before next vent opens.
- The end signal can then be used to allow loading/unloading in the certainty that all vapour vent poppets are open.
- Air cylinder is serviceable without removing the valve from tank.
Operating air cylinder pressure: 70 to 900 kPa (normal 500 kPa).
Vacuum opening pressure: 7 kPa vacuum.
1 litre free air per stroke.
Bolted from the outside to a blind Stainless Steel weld flange.
Flange mount: 8 hole equally spaced, 11mm on a 130mm PCD. 154mm OD.
Body: 316 Stainless Steel
Seals: FFKM or VitonTM GFLT.
AVV3SSC: Chemical Air operated vapour vent, FFKM seals.
AVV3SSVG: Chemical Air operated vapour vent, Viton GFLT seals.
AVV3SS-10: Stainless Steel weld in mount flange to mount on tank top.
AVV3SS-11: 316 Stainless Steel flame arresting Gauze (optional).
AVV3-12: Polyurethane louvre kit with flame arresting gauze.
VH3.5: 90mm nitrile hose (check suitability for chemical products).