- Aluminium construction with Viton seals as standard.
- The sequencing valve is offered to ensure the main poppet is fully open before next vent opens.
- Bolted from inside tank. Gauze in body prevents access through outlet spout in certain models (optional)
- The end signal can then be used to allow loading/unloading in the certainty that all vapour vent poppets are open.
- The sequencing valve can be blanked if not required.
- The poppet opens inwards to prevent leakage and spills from product surge in the event of a tanker rollover.
Operating air pressure 120 kPa to 900kPa. (Normal 500kPa).
1.0L free air per stroke.
Directly on to manhole covers VOH750 and VOH410 or by weld flanges in aluminium or steel.
-Acetal Piston with viton seal, as standard.
-Teflon Piston with FFKM seals are available (AVV075K).
AVV075V: Sequential Vapour Vent with Viton o-rings.
AVV075VW: Sequential Vapour Vent with through holes (Coaming mount).
AVV075K: Chemical Version with Kalrez o-rings.
AVVF075V: Flange mounted sequential vapour recovery vent, mounts to VOH500 series only or seperate weld in flanges.
VRB3.5-1: Aluminium Weld stub to allow venting into coaming.
AVV3-12: Polyurethane louvre for weather & anti-spark protection.