20" Bolt Style Manhole Covers
Liquip offers a 500mm (20") diameter cast aluminium manhole cover to suit the specification of oil companies and transport fleets.
Liquip's VOH500 Series Manhole Covers come with three equipment mounting positions for overfill protection, vapour recovery and Dip & Fill accessories.
Australian drop test approval makes these manholes ideal for both top and bottom loading.
Features & Benefits
- Passes Australian drop tests.
- Cast aluminium lightweight & durable construction.
- 225mm (9") emergency pressure vent included to enable bulk pressure release in the event of a fire or rollover.
- Emergency vent doubles as an easy to open inspection hatch for top loading or visual inspection.
- Can be fitted with a 1” thermal pressure & vacuum vent complying with recognised industry codes (for thermal expansion purposes).
- Any mounting positions not utilised can be securely blanked off until required.
- Available with either a plain or lockable handle.
- Secure Locking Feature via Gravity Latch or Lockable Bridge & Handle.
Passes the Australian drop Tests.
The VOH500 series is attached to the manhole coaming using a 24 bolt pattern.
VOH500-NFQ: VOH500 Manhole 24 Bolt, Alum bridge (30kPa) plain handle, PVV blank plate.
VOH500E2A40: VOH500 Manhole 24 Bolt (no probe mount), Alum bridge (30kPa) plain handle, PVV blank plate, no Gravity latch.
VOH5002B4U0: VOH500 Manhole 24 Bolt, Alum bridge (24kPa) plain handle, PVV104U, no Gravity latch.
Contact Liquip for other VOH500 variants that may be available.
VOH500-14A: Aluminium coaming.
VOH500-17M: Steel coaming
7237Z: Blank Plate for accessory mounting positions.
PJB500: Overfill Probe Holder.
VOH400-10: Lock Key.