Manifold Air Control Boxes (pneumatic control)
The MAC300 series of tanker manifold pneumatic control systems are available for 2 to 6 compartment systems and are incredibly simple to use.
The MAC300 series are lightweight air operated control systems that allow users to easily operate manifolds and valves. They also allow for simple and effective loading and unloading of compartment contents in either full or split delivery applications.
Features & Benefits
- Manifold and air control.
- Stop manifold 'shandies'
- Simple installation - one box only, not two.
- Emergency stop integrated with truck system.
- Footvalve control with shuttle valves for footvalve built into the control box.
- 'Vapour vent open' pressure indicator.
- Overfill pressure switch with gold contacts.
- Colour coded pneumatics.
- Brake and Gate inputs supported.
- Powder-coated aluminium enclosure.
- Brake release signal input.
- Air regulator/water separator and lubricator fitted to enclosure.
- Supported by pneumatic experts.
- Lightweight and small physical footprint.
Air tube connection: 6mm push-fit.
Lubrication oil: ISOVG32 or equivalent.
Refer to Liquip before attempting any repairs or modifications. Enclosure opens by turning two front locks with a screwdriver.
System pressure is to be maintained at 6 bar (600kPa). Adjustment is via turning knob on top of regulator.
Enclosure is mounted from the rear using M8 bolts (refer to drawings overleaf). Seal off any holes not used to prevent dust & moisture ingress. For full installation instructions refer to installation manual.
Number of compts
Dual product dispensing
Single product dispensing
Dog trailer (single product transfer)*
Dog trailer (dual product transfer)*
* With added control for pneumatic butterfly valve on transfer line (butterfly valve not supplied with MAC box).
DM104 Series: Liquip DM104 series manifold valves.
VB100U: Vacuum breaker.
BF4-5: End blanking plate (to suit VB100U).
BF4-7: End blanking plate (standard).
BF4-SG-25Z: 4" TTMA Sight glass 25mm thick.
4248: 4” TTMA Gasket (Klinger).
0657V: 4” TTMA Gasket (Viton A).
DM103-11: Spacer Aluminium (solid) 40mm.
GC300Z: Vapour gate assembly.