API Load/Unload Valve - API490 Series
Liquip's API490 Series API adaptors are a precisely engineered and built bottom loading and discharge adaptor that conforms to API RP 1004 and provides total interchangeability with all loading valves.
The API490 Series features a two-piece body with replaceable nosecone. API adaptors are available in various options and can be fitted with a range of seals to suit most applications.
Features & Benefits
- Aluminium components are heat treated for strength and hardness.
- Complies to API RP1004 – compatible with all API couplers.
- Ease of maintenance for reduced downtime.
- Set of mounts to match industry standard air interlock valves such as the Liquip AIV3.
- Ergonomically designed handle.
- Lightweight design – 4.8kg
- High strength, transparent nylon material sight glass to visually check for retained product available.
- Flange is gramophone finish for improved sealing.
- Minimum pressure drop through a 100mm bore.
- Electrical continuity guaranteed by use of non-anodised nose cone.
- API496 variants have a 1” BSP threaded drain point at the bottom of the adaptor.
- Drain plug, ½” BSPT (when fitted).
Pressure rated to API RP1004 standard (517 kPa).
100mm bore all through for minimum pressure drop.
Main body is aluminium.
Spring loaded poppet can be opened by the handle for discharge, or by an API coupler for bottom loading or unloading.
Electrical continuity guaranteed by use of non-anodised nose cone.
Gramophone finished flange is 100mm TTMA.
Mounts with handle on the right hand side.
API491: No sight glass or drain.
API491D: Handle moves down, no sight glass or drain.
API496: Complete with sight glass & drain.
API496B: Complete with blank plate & drain.
API496D: Handle moves down, complete with sight glass & drain.
API496J: Jet Selective, complete with sight glass & drain.
API496DJ: Jet Selective, handle moves down, complete with sight glass & drain.
API496G: Avgas Selective, complete with sight glass & drain.
API496DG: Avgas Selective, handle moves down, complete with sight glass & drain.
API496C: Aluminium/Stainless Steel components & FFKM seals complete with sight glass, handle moves down.
All models are also available in Z-Kit form, which come supplied with a NBR Cork, Viton A or PTFE gasket.
API-DC: Aluminium API Dust Cap with Camlocks.
API-DCLA: Aluminium API Dust Cap with lockable levers.
0657: 4" TTMA NBR Cork Gasket.
0657V: 4" TTMA Viton A Gasket.
4292: 4" TTMA PTFE Gasket.
BF4-SG-25: 4" TTMA Flange Sight glass 25mm thickness.
BF4-SG-45: 4" TTMA Flange Sight glass 40mm thickness.