210 High-Flow Nozzles
For High-Flow, Bulk Fuel Oil Delivery Service
Features & Benefits
- Aluminium Body - lighter weight, easier to maneuver.
- Dual Poppets - allows for low-flow metering.
- Replaceable Hold-Open Rack - for use when fueling large-capacity tanks. Nozzle must be attended at all times during usage.
- Dash Pot - non-adjustable, to minimize closing line shock.
- Right Angle Design - provides larger lever area for better grip and easier control; permits nozzle to fit into awkward spaces close to walls and into corners.
- Drag Lugs - protect the nozzle when dragged across rough surfaces; adds to long life with rough usage.
- Easily Replaced Spout - the spout is simply threaded into the body. Replacement spouts are readily available from OPW.
- NPT Female Threads at Inlet End - standard pipe threads accept all standard 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" male connections.
210L0104LLIQUIP: Nozzle 1 ¼" 210 BSPP W/ Spout.
210L0105LLIQUIP: Nozzle 1½" 210 BSPP W/ Spout.
Design working pressure
50 psi maximum pressure.
Body: Cast aluminium.
Main Stem: Stainless steel.
Stem Seal: Graphite with Teflon®.
Spout: OPW 296 brass or 297 aluminium (optional).