RS400 Rollover Sensor
The RS400 is the fourth generation of Liquip Rollover Sensor and symbolises Liquip’s constant drive for safety and continuous improvement.
Rollovers can occur in the blink of an eye and in the event of a rollover, the RS400 is a safe and effective way to ensure electrical sources of product ignition are isolated.
Features & Benefits
- Complies with AS2809 - Vehicle Rollover Device.
- Solid state 3 axis accelerometer.
- The device will not be activated at less than 45° to the vertical.
- Inbuilt filter prevents accidental shutdowns by rejecting any readings that would not result in a rollover e.g. bumps.
- Resistant to power surges.
- Integrated hinge and indicator lights for easy in situ testing.
- 2 metres of colour coded cable for ease of installation.
- Can also be used to operate a Liquip engine strangler to ensure the vehicle engine stops.
Operating voltage range
9V to 32V DC, 1.5W maximum.
Operating temperature range
-20°C to +60°C.
Ingress Protection Rating
Contact current rating
- 10A DC switching current (NOHP to 0V).
- 0.15A DC switching current (NO/NC to COM).
RS400: Liquip Rollover Sensor.
MES3:3” Mechanical Engine Strangler.
MES5: 5” Mechanical Engine Strangler.
TSW12K: Manual 500amp Isolation Switch 12V and Harness Kit.
TSW24K: Manual 500amp Isolation Switch 24V and Harness Kit.
HM001: Single position mounting bracket.