- Max. recommended operating temperature: 240ºF (115ºC)
- Initial differential pressure: 2 psi (0.14 kg/cm²) or less
- Design collapse pressure: 50 psi (3.45 kg/cm²)
- Flow direction: outside to in
- Flow rate design for 5.5” (140mm) length filter: 13 gpm (49 lpm)
- Flow rate design for 8.5” (216mm) length filter: 15 gpm (57 lpm)
Warning: Monitor cartridges should never be used with fuels containing anti-icing additive such as FSII, PRI ST, DI -EG ME. This includes pre-mixed and Military fuels containing this additive. The use of monitor cartirdges with fuels containing anti-icing additives may result in (1) A failure of the monitor cartridge and /or (2) Migration of filtration media into the fuel stream, either of which could potentially cause damage to or sudden failure of the corresponding engine. The supplier shall not be liable in any respect for any damage or loss that arises from the use of monitor cartirdges with fuels containing anti-icing additives. Such use is entirely at the user's risk.