Stainless Steel Lifting wire that connects a road tanker walkway mounted camlift to the foot valve (internal valve) to lift the valve poppet to open.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, durable and low cost.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Commonly used in split compartment drops.
- Used in conjunction with manual top operators.
- Comes with Stainless Steel swivel to prevent cable 'wind up' which can cause the internal valve to be held open.
- Cable is marine standard stainless steel wire with breaking strain of over 8,000N (Newton).
- In-service stretch at typical working tensile force of 400N is negligible.
LW410: Stainlees Steel Lifting Wire Kit.
CL402RG Series: Liquip Manual top opertators.
ACL405 Series: Liquip Air operated top operators.
SLV5 Series: All Liquip Internal Vavles.