Overfill System Tester
Liquip offers portable overfill system testers that completely test both 2 and 5 wire tank truck and terminal/depot overfill systems.
Users can test truck systems, gantry systems and individual probes for quick and effective fault-diagnosis.
With a superior design and easy to use functionality the HTA series testers provide effective testing and diagnostics of overfill protection and grounding/earthing systems.
Features & Benefits
- Diagnoses all common probes and gantry monitors including thermistor, optical and capacitive.
- Test 2 wire or 5 wire systems.
- Test gantry systems, truck systems and individual probes.
- Clearly labeled diagnostic lights indicate if there is a fault and what the fault is.
- Easy to operate.
- Portable design, comes with carry handle and locking latch.
-20°C to +70°C.
12 Volt Latern type.
-Gantry plug and truck plug are polyurethane and anodised aluminium respectively with self-store 10 core cable.
HTA204: 2 wire overfill system truck and terminal tester.
HTA503: 5 wire overfill truck and terminal system tester.
RM140D: Overfill monitor (typical configuration for Australian market).
RM140E: Overfill monitor (typical configuration for Global markets).
LDP202: 2 wire Aluminium Overfill Probe.
LDP205: 5 wire Aluminiun Overfill Probe.
GP103: Gantry plug, 3-pin bayonet, Navy Blue, supplied with cable & gland.
GP104: Gantry plug, 4-pin bayonet, Black, supplied with cable & gland.
GP114: 4 pin gantry plug with self coiling cable.(Quick Release).
GP214: 4 pin gantry plug with straight cable. (Quick Release).