Rail Car API Load/Unload Valve - APIRC
Liquip's APIRC drybreak female adaptor is for gravity discharge and will fit to male API standard bottom loading adaptors. It is suitable for unloading rail cars and tank trucks or is commonly used on jumper hoses to pumping systems.
Operation of the handle on the coupler opens the poppet on the API adaptor.
Features & Benefits
- Unique one piece seal engages nose of API adaptor before the poppet opens to ensure no product loss.
- Seal can be replaced without stripping the coupler.
- The design of the seal with multiple lips gives the best ever tolerance to damage from dirt or other problems.
- Lightweight, Simple & Inexpensive API bottom loading coupler.
- Designed for Gravity Discharge but will operate up to 350 kPa (working pressure).
- The APIRC is straight through with 102mm FBSP thread.
- 100mm bore throughout.
- The handle has an over centre operation and also has locks in an open or closed position.
-Aluminium body with hard anodised bearing surfaces.
350 kPa max coupling pressure.
APIRC: Gravity Drop Feamle API coupler.
All API Male Adaptors.