Product Delivery Elbows
The LTE series product delivery elbows connect discharge hoses from a road tanker to a fill point on underground storage tanks fitted with Liquip tight fill adaptors or similar.
Liquip's product delivery elbows allow for quick and safe product transfer. Spring loaded levers allow the elbows to snap on securely to an side seal tight fill adaptor with minimal pressure.
Features & Benefits
- Spill free delivery during discharge of tank trucks.
- Sealing on the bottom connection is via lip seal on the side of the LTA adaptor as this surface is rarely worn.
- Ergonomic design for added operator safety.
- Incorporated sightglass to view product flow.
- Easy connection and disconnection.
- Quick release design.
- Connection at the top inlet is via standard camlock.
- Spring loaded levers that snap onto adaptors with minimal pressure.
- 360O sight glass to easily view product flow.
80mm or 100mm.
80mm or 100mm.
Hand mounted push & click with quick release levers.
-Body - Aluminium
-Viton - Seal
-Levers - Stainless Steel
-Sightglass - Acrylic
LTE3X3: Aluminium elbow 80mm male camlock x 80mm titefill elbow.
LTE3X4: Aluminium elbow 80mm male camlock x 100mm titefill elbow.
LTE4X4: Aluminium elbow 100mm male camlock x 100mm titefill elbow.
LTA3x3: Tightfill brass adaptor. 3" connection to 3" BSP threaded.
LTA3x4:Tightfill brass adaptor. 3" connection to 4" BSP threaded.
LTA4x4: Tightfill brass adaptor. 4" connection to 4" BSP threaded.