Stainless Steel Air Operated Vapour Vents
Liquip's AVV3SST air operated chemical vapour vent has been designed for superior chemical compatibility and resistance.
The AVV3SST is a sequential vapour vent with the exhaust of the previous valve opening the next in line. The exhaust from the last vent can be used via a pressure switch to activate the overfill protection system once all vents are open.
It has a 90mm nominal diameter outlet for reduced pressure drop and increased vapour flow during loading and unloading.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustment free.
- Low maintenance.
- 90mm nominal diameter outlet for a minimum full 80mm flow throughout.
- Piston operation for sequential operation.
- Downward opening poppet to prevent leaks from product surge, in the event of a tanker rollover.
- The sequencing valve is offered to ensure the main poppet is fully open before next vent opens.
- The end signal can then be used to allow loading/unloading in the certainty that all vapour vent poppets are open.
- Air cylinder is serviceable without removing the valve from tank.
Operating air cylinder pressure: 70 to 900 kPa (normal 500 kPa).
Vacuum opening pressure: -7 kPa vacuum.
1 litre free air per stroke.
Bolted from the outside to a blind Stainless Steel weld flange.
Flange mount - 8 holes equally spaced, 11mm on a 130mm PCD. 154mm OD.
-316 Stainless Steel body.
-316 Stainless Steel trim with FFKM, Viton and Teflon encapsulated seals.
AVV3SST: Chemical Vapour Vent.
AVV3SS-10: Stainless Steel weld in mount flange to mount on tank top.
AVV3SS-11: 316 Stainless Steel Spark Arresting Gauze (optional).
AVV3-12: Polyurethane louvre kit with spare arresting gauze.
VH3.5: 90mm nitrile hose (check suitability for chemical products).