SLV5 Cable Operated Series
Liquip offers a range of cable operated and manually operated. Emergency valves are operated from the tank top or bottom of the tank and include the latest technical advancements in their designs to ensure high flow rates and safe loading and unloading is achieved.
All Liquip foot valves have a specially designed hinged poppet that provides a reduction in static electricity for fast and safe operation at high flow rates.
Features & Benefits
- A unique hinged poppet design that acts as a splash deflector to eliminate vortexing of product surges and static build up.
- Minimal pressure drop across the system.
- Can be operated via cable or manually from the ground or top of the tanker.
- Specially bonded lip seal design for superior sealing and extended life.
- Fitted with Viton A seals as standard for superior product compatibility.
- Incorporates a shear groove that is designed to retain the compartment contents in the event of accidental damage.
- Easily removed for routine maintenance.
Nominal Ø100mm flow area except poppet is Ø125 bore for minimum pressure drop. Needs a minimum of 350kPa of air pressure.
Bolted to sump or tank flange at the bottom of tank 8 holes Ø9.5 on a 210 PCD.
Air Operated Conversion
Can be converted to pneumatically operated valve.
SLV5CO: Cable Operated Internal Valve with Bonded Viton A seal.
SLV5M: Cable Operated Internal Valve with Bonded Viton A seal (top operated only).
ACL405RGAT: Air operated camlift (Aluminium handle and body, Teflon seals & stainless steel fasteners).
CL402RG: Manual top operator (Aluminium handle / body, Viton A o-ring and Z/P steel internals).
LW410: Stainless Steel Lifting Wire Kit.
SLV5-13A: Aluminium SLV5 Tank Falnge c/w metric studs & nuts.
SLV5-13M: Mild Steel SLV5 Tank Falnge c/w metric studs & nuts.
SLV5-47: 4" Mild Steel Adaptor Outlet to suit 4" Steel Tube.
SLV5-110: Aluminium Adaptor Outlet to suit 100mm tube.
SLV5-114: Aluminium Adaptor Outlet to suit 4" pipe.