190 High-Flow Nozzles
For High-Flow, Bulk Fuel Oil Delivery Service
Designed to handle high flow when line pressure is not a critical consideration or otherwise absorbed.
For applications over 50PSI, please use 210 Series Nozzles.
Features & Benefits
- Aluminium Body - lighter weight, easier to maneuver.
- Dual Poppets - allow for low flow metering (this nozzle is not intended for high pressure pump applications).
- Replaceable Hold-Open Rack - for use when fueling large-capacity tanks. Nozzle must be attended at all times during usage.
- Right Angle Design - provides larger lever area for better grip and easier control; permits nozzle to fit into awkward spaces close to walls and into corners.
- Drag Lugs - protect the nozzle when dragged across rough surfaces; enhances long-life durability.
- Easily Replaced Spout - the spout is easily threaded into the body. Replacement spouts are readily available from OPW.
- NPT Female Threads at Inlet End - standard pipe threads accept all standard 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" male connections.
190L-584LLIQUIP - NOZZLE 1 ¼" C/W SPOUT
190L-586LLIQUIP - NOZZLE 1 ½" C/W SPOUT
190S-7063-114Z - STRAINER & SPACER KIT FOR 1¼" NOZZLE.
Please CONTACT LIQUIP for all ordering information.
Design working pressure
50 psi maximum pressure.