Liquip proudly announces that our RM100 Series Overfill Protection & Grounding Monitors now come with FM (Factory Mutual) Approvals.
With these new electrical approvals in place the Liquip RM100 series monitor is now ready for sale into the United States and Canadian markets.
The RM100 is used for loading, road, rail, petro-chemical and food applications.
It provides a fail-safe, state-of-the-art Overfill Protection & Grounding monitoring system that is compatible with all Industry Standard Overfill Protection & Grounding systems.
- Automatic sensing of two-wire / thermistor & five-wire overfill systems
- Supports up to 8 two-wire / thermistor probes & up to 12 five-wire probes
- High Output display visible in direct sunlight
- Coded wireless By-Pass key for secure & reliable operation
- Self test at start-up / Continuous self-monitoring
- Separate Grounding & Overfill control outputs
- Compact & functional design is easy to install
- One model of electronics for the whole world, all applications
- RM100 is directly compatible with existing Lquip PD100 Probe Doctor as a “plug in replacement”
- Explosion proof housing
- 240V or 110V power supply, switchable through internal setting
- Intrinsically safe output to sensors
Industrial and commercial companies around the world rely on products and services that are FM Approved and specification tested to protect their properties from loss. The FM APPROVED mark, which is backed by scientific research and testing, tells customers your product conforms to the highest standards.