Liquip are proud to offer OPWs range of 295 series overwing aircraft refueling nozzles.
A lightweight aluminium design and dual poppets allow for an easy to open nozzle against high inlet pressures.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and durable aluminium design.
- Dual poppets to allow for an easy to open nozzle against high inlet pressures.
- Vinyl-coated lever.
- Colour-coded composite lever guard to distinguish between AVGAS and Jet A1.
- Right angle design which provides larger lever area for better grip and easier control.
- 100 mesh strainer to prevent foreign matter from entering fuel tank (easy to remove and clean).
- Dust cap keeps spout free from dirt and stop fuel drippage when connected.
- Adjustable dash pot which permits adjusting the main poppet closure rate over a wide range of flows to overcome line shock with minimum after flow.
- Built in swivel to eliminate twisting and kinking of the hose.
- NPT female threads at inlet end - accepts all 1 1/2" male connections.
- Grounding wire assembly included on all aviation nozzles.
Design working pressure
50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
-Body: Cast aluminium.
-Main stem: Stainless steel.
-Stem seal: Buna-N O-ring.
295AF-0100: OPW Aircraft Nozzle 40mm (1½") - Artic guard.
295SA-0135: OPW Overwing Nozzle (1" x 25mm) - AVGAS Spout.
295SA-0136: OPW Overwing Nozzle (1¼" x 32mm) - AVGAS Spout.
295SA-0137: OPW Overwing Nozzle (1½" x 38mm) - AVGAS Spout.
295SAC-0157: OPW Overwing Nozzle (1½" x 25mm) - AVGAS Spout c/w check valve spool.
295SAC-0158: OPW Overwing Nozzle (1½" x 38mm) - AVGAS Spout c/w check valve spool.
295SACJ-0200: OPW Overwing Nozzle (1½" NPT x 38mm) - AVGAS Spout c/w check valve spool.