LC Positive Displacement Flow Meters
Liquip are product distributors of LC's range of high quality meters and accessories for liquid and gas measurement.
Meters provide exceptionally accurate service when using Liquid Controls' unique positive displacement metering principle, even under variable operating conditions (changes in temperature, pressure and viscosity).
Typical applications: Adhesives, Agricultural, Chemicals, Asphalt, Animal Feeds, Aviation Fuels, Beverages, Concrete, Add Mixtures, Cosmetics, Crude Oil, Dairy Products, Fuel, Fuel Oil, Industrial, Chemical, Liquid Fertilizers, Liquified Gasses, Lube Oils, Paints and Varnishes, Printing Ink, Processed Foods, Refined Petroleum Products.
Features & Benefits
- High accuracy and repeatability.
- Low maintenance, no metal-to-metal contact in measuring chamber.
- Low pressure loss, a true gravity flow meter.
- Choice of aluminium, cast iron, and stainless steel materials of construction.
- Self-contained operation without electrical power or signal conditioning (for units equipped with mechanical registers, printers or presets); no special piping requirements.
- Electronic output and registration equipment where enhanced accuracy and electronic communications are needed.
- Weights & Measures approval (world-wide).
1 ½" to 6".
19 L/min to 3,780 L/min.
ANSI Flanged, NPT, BSPT, Slip Weld.
M-Series and MA-Series Cast Case: 150 & 350 PSI non shock working pressure.
MS-Series Two Case Steel Case: 150/150, 150/275, 300/300, 300/720 PSI; 600/1440 ANSI non-shock working pressure.
M-Series: Aluminium, Cast Iron or Stainless Steel.
MS-Series:Steel with Aluminium metering chamber.
Seal materials:Buna "N"; Viton®; PTFE
Accuracy (Mechanical Registration)
Capable of ±0.125% over a 5:1 range.
Capable of ±0.22% over a 10:1 range.
Capable of ±0.5% over a 40:1 range .
Capable of 0.02% or better at any flow rate over entire range.