Outside to in
From 5 To 9
Max. recommended operating temperature
Initial differential pressure
2 psi (.14 kg/cm²) or less
Design collapse pressure
75 psi (5.25 kg/cm²)
Constructed with high efficiency pleated paper.
No metal components—end caps and centre tubes are engineered plastics.
Gaskets are Buna-N—other materials available by request
To Install The CIF Series Centre Tube
- Remove existing filter cartridge. NOTE: Leave centre rod in position.
- Identify bottom of centre tube. Only the top of center tube will accept top adaptor
- Place centre tube assembly with the bottom guide down making sure it is properly aligned on the existing cartridge adaptor.
- For kit numbers CIF2 and CIF3, be sure to properly align centring guide over centre rod.
- Slide top adaptor over centre rod and secure in centre tube using jam nut (thinner of two nuts). Tighten to 5 foot pounds (6.78 Nm).
At this point you have successfully installed your permanent centre tube.
To Install the CIF Series Cartridge
- Slide cartridge over centre tube. Install NEW black yoke domed head up.
- Place rubber gasket washer (9) (supplied with filter cartridge) over centre rod.
- Place flat steel washer (10) over rubber gasket washer.
- Place steel lock washer over flat steel washer and secure 5 foot pounds (6.78 Nm) with hex nut