Front Rewind High Pressure Hose Reels
The FR series of high pressure hose reels are suitable for petroleum products and are available in different sizes.
The front rewind reels have robust construction – stiffened cheek plates, extremely sturdy thick wall manifold with added strength from steel inner drum, steel base frame and self aligning bearing.
Features & Benefits
- Flow area is equal to 38mm throughout.
- All components are easily replaced as required.
- Sealing is by lip seal.
- Built tough to last in the harshest conditions.
- All models incorporate an optional lock.
- Optional anti-rotation lock to prevent hose unravelling.
Pressure tested & rating
Up to 2,100kPa.
Quarterly grease plummer block bearing.
4 x M10 Bolts.
Can suit 25mm, 32mm & 38mm diameter hoses.
300mm (12"), 400mm (18") or 600mm (24").
Options (contact Liquip for further details)
AHR250D: Aviation drum style hose reel.
AHR250: Cartwheel type hosereels:
295SACJ-0200: Aviation spec nozzle.
Nickel plated steel gooseneck with st steel inlet flange available.
Nickel plated gooseneck with 1 ¼” MBSPP thread available for aviation and water use.
Rollers and guides.