Welcome to Liquip
"SUCCESS THROUGH PEOPLE, PRODUCTS AND PERFORMANCE"
Liquip specialise in the design, development and manufacture of premium quality equipment for the bulk handling of fuels and related chemicals. If you require safe, smart and efficient systems for dispensing, monitoring and managing hydrocarbons, Liquip will work with you to design the best value for money solution.
Safe and Efficient Fuel Handling Products
Our original range of products includes Manhole Covers, Quality Valves for Road Tankers and Overfill Equipment as specified within the API RP1004 bottom loading and vapour recovery code. From this we have further invented and developed some of the industry's most prestigious and well-regarded products including:
- Diptronic weights and measures approved radar gauge for road tankers
- AGP glass overfill probes for use with caustic substances
- Velvet Touch Loading Arms for easy truck to gantry connection
To complement our manufactured product we also distribute other globally recognised brands such as Sampi meters, and Manntek couplers and breakaways. Liquip jointly develops solutions with partners like Camozzi Pneumatics and Chubb Fire providing customers with unmatched expertise.
Liquip offers a high level of technical advice and support allowing our customers to deliver excellent return on investment to their end users in the following market segments:
- Terminal Automation Integrators – we design and supply efficient and ergonomically friendlly solutions for fuel including LPG
- Terminal & Depot Operators – upgrades, spare parts, filtration, overfill and gauging systems
- Fuel Tanker Manufacturers – we manufacture every component you need to build a road tanker
- Fuel Hauliers & Distributors – we work with our end users to provide metering and dispensing systems as well as back up service and spares from our distributors and workshops
Liquip Products Are Available World-Wide
Our distributors are industry professionals - knowledgeable in Liquip products and offer add-on value. Responsive, pro-active and innovative in providing timely service and equipment when needed throughout the world.
The Liquip Mission
At Liquip we aim to provide quality products at a reasonable price in minimum delivery time. We consider the whole-of-life cost to our customers when designing, manufacturing or selling our equipment and give customers no reason to question the quality of the design, materials or functionality of any of our products. Where necessary we vigorously protect the satisfaction of our customers and distributors.
Above all we give our personal best in our working capacity, to advance the above principles.
|Global Mark Certificate of Approval
AS/NZS ISO9001-2008: Quality Management Requirements